This global industry report from PainChek, VCare and industry experts provides a comprehensive overview of the state of digital transformation in aged care across Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland and the US.
Download your copy to gain insights into:
- The state of technology in aged care today and drivers of transformation across the industry.
- Current and future use cases of technology across the aged care industry
- How artificial intelligence (AI) is enabling automation, efficiency, and objectivity at every stage of the care journey
- Challenges and planning considerations for implementing new technologies
- How technologies such as PainChek® and VCare inform better clinical decision-making and compliance with care standards, and improve quality of life for residents and patients
PainChek® is the world’s first regulatory cleared medical device for the assessment of pain, enabling best-practice pain management for people living with pain in any environment, including those who cannot reliably self-report their pain, those who can, and those who fluctuate between the two.
VCare is a leading aged care software solution provider. VCare’s complete care management system provides feature-rich, flexible, powerful, cost-effective, and localised solutions for operators of retirement villages, assisted living facilities, rest homes, aged care hospitals and nursing homes.
Dr Jennifer Abbey
Founder of the Abbey Pain Scale